Greeting to Redmi 4A users...
FLASHER TOOLKIT is a hassle-free flasher for multi-purpose tasking. Since, many have found that flashing TWRP is quite messy when you still see the the cable & the phone animation of the stock recovery. Now you can easily explore other custom ROM or flash GApps to install Google Play Store as a default App Store and you can even flash your fastboot ROM if you have an Unlocked Bootloader.
- Support for Redmi 4A - Rolex (work-in-progress to support more devices)
- TWRP 6.0 source code adaptation
- Flash ZIP ROM package from the SD Card
- Support flash and ADB command
- Support MTP mode
- Support Disable DM-verity
- Advanced options to increase off BOOT check function
- Support System Backup to external SD Card and Recovery System
- Support for automatic decryption built-in SD card, built-in storage without having to read format
Restore Stock Recovery Option
- Device OEM Info
- Bootloader Unlocked
- USB DATA cable (the one that came with your device)
- Before proceeding: Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- Enable USB Debugging - Goto Settings > Additional settings > Developer options > USB Debugging - Enable (If you have not activated Developer options, then Goto Settings > About phone > tap MIUI version 7 times > You are now a developer)
- Battery is charged at least 50%.
Using FLASHER TOOLKIT Rolex:
1. Download "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" and install, download "Dm-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1", download "BETA-SuperSUv2.79.zip" and move to the "Download" folder of your phone internally or your SD Card for easy keeping if you need it for the next update.
2. Plug your device in an ON-STATE via USB cable to your PC/Laptop.
3. Download and extract, "Run as administrator" and execute "FLASHER TOOLKIT Rolex.bat".
4. Next, you see the menu for what you want to do, as mentioned on the highlight, choose Menu #1 to flash Official TWRP 22.214.171.124 and follow the on-screen instructions.
5. It will check whether you have followed all the Essentials mentioned above, and when all are met, it will run accordingly and flawlessly.
6. Once the flashing is done successfully, you will reach the TWRP screen asking you if you want to allow system modifications. By swiping right, you will trigger dm-verity, and if you don't follow the next step you will be unable to boot! Hence, to root your device you need to follow the rest of these steps, then it is safe to swipe right and enable modifications.
7. Now you will need to install BETA-SuperSU v2.79 SR3.zip, Dm-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1.zip and GApps.zip (optional), as shown below.
8. Images after you successfully flashed the BETA-SuperSU v2.79 SR3, Dm-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1 and Open GApps.
Note: It is imperative, that you flash BETA-SuperSU v2.79 SR3 to avoid bootlooping, as it will patch the DM-verity, otherwise, Dm-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1 will be needed.
9. Use Root Checker to check whether you have Rooted your device properly, as shown below.
10. Now, that you have successfully flash custom recovery Official TWRP 126.96.36.199 and rooted with SuperSU. Enjoy!
- All feedback and suggestion are most welcome for the betterment of the FLASHER TOOLKIT user experience.