Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful network simulation software that allows students to experiment with network behavior with great simulation, visualization, authoring, assessment, and collaboration capabilities and facilitates the teaching and learning of complex technology concepts. Packet Tracer lets students create a network with an almost unlimited number of devices, encouraging practice, discovery, and troubleshooting.
Packet Tracer provide a realistic simulation of functional networks, the application itself utilizes only a small number of features found within the actual hardware, allowing instructors to easily teach and demonstrate complex technical concepts and networking systems design.
What’s new in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.0:
- New Cisco switch and routers
- Improved server device SPAN/ERSPAN
- New sensors & programmig languages
- New simulator for CCNA Industrial exam
What’s new in Packet Tracer 6.2?:
- FTP server can manage files used in HTTP server
- Improved IOS command support
- New capability to add devices directly in physical view
- And so much more.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 500 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 250 MB disk space
- 800 x 600 display
Cisco Packet Tracer 7
How to install?:
- Install Packet Tracer and enjoy